The process of deportation in UAE can have significant consequences for individuals.
In this article, we will delve into the process of deportation in the UAE, differentiating between legal and administrative deportation and shedding light on the steps involved.
For expert guidance in deportation cases, trust Al Mulla Lawyer & Legal Consultant, renowned for their expertise in the UAE.
Table of Contents
Demystifying the Process of Deportation in UAE.
It’s essential to differentiate between legal and administrative deportation processes in the UAE.
- Legal deportation is issued under a court order.
- It typically involves individuals who have committed serious criminal offences.
- The process follows a legal trial and the court orders deportation as part of the sentence.
- The judicial system handles legal deportation cases.
- The Federal Identity and Citizenship Authority issues administrative deportation.
- It applies to various situations, including visa overstays, illegal entry, or other immigration violations.
- Administrative deportation is not the result of a court judgment but rather an administrative decision.
- It can be lifted by applying to the relevant emirate’s General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs.
FAQs about process of deportation UAE.
The process of deportation in the UAE involves legal and administrative dimensions.
While legal deportation results from court orders, administrative deportation is an administrative decision that can be lifted by applying to the immigration authorities.
In such cases, having expert legal guidance, such as Al Mulla Lawyer & Legal Consultant, can be invaluable.
Understanding the process is the first step towards addressing deportation issues effectively and ensuring a brighter future in the UAE.