This article will guide you through the essential steps, requirements, and associated fees for an easy trade name change in Dubai UAE.
Table of Contents
Trade Name Change in Dubai Steps.
- Visit an Authorized Service Center:
Kickstart the process by visiting an authorized service center in Dubai.
- Submit Requirements via Email:
Submit the necessary documents via email to the service center.
Ensure you have all required paperwork, including the sale of a shop certified by the Notary Public and any other documentation related specifically to the trade name change.
- Payment Process:
Complete the required payments using one of the available methods.
The service provision fees for a trade name change include AED 500 for the request, AED 10 for knowledge dirham fee, AED 10 for innovation dirham fee, and any additional advertising fees if applicable.
Trade name modification in dubai requirements.
- For a shop sale amendment, provide a certified contract of sale.
- Legal forms such as Civil/Solidarity Works/Simple Recommendation/Public and Private Contribution require an appendix to an incorporation contract.
- A capital reduction must be accompanied by the auditor’s report.
- Resolutions from the Board of Directors or General Assembly approving partnerships are essential.
- Public or private joint-stock companies need an original and duly authenticated appendix to the incorporation contract.
Business name change in Dubai cost.
- AED 500 for the trade name change request.
- AED 10 for knowledge dirham fee.
- AED 10 for innovation dirham fee.
- Additional advertising fees may apply, depending on the nature of the change.
FAQs about Trade Name Change Dubai.
Navigating the steps, requirements, and fees for a trade name change in Dubai is crucial for businesses adapting to the dynamic market.
By following the outlined steps and entrusting the process to reputable legal services like Al Mulla, businesses can embark on a successful journey toward a revamped brand identity in Dubai.